A man who knows what products to eat to achieve a better erection will certainly be happy with his sex life. People who have problems with this or want to improve their erection should read this article. We present products that will increase the level of testosterone in the body and help you enjoy a stable and satisfying sex life with your partner. What should a potency diet look like? See for yourself.
The male potency diet should be full of nutrients, especially those that help maintain sexual performance. These include selenium, zinc, vitamin D and healthy fats. However, saturated fats, sugar and salt should be reduced, as they can contribute to various diseases manifesting themselves in erectile dysfunction.
- 1 Sexual potency – definition
- 2 Impotence dysfunctions in men – causes
- 3 Potency diet – essential ingredients
- 4 Potency diet – what to eat?
- 5 Potency diet – spices
- 6 Diet for potency – natural aphrodisiacs
- 7 Dietary supplements for improving potency
Sexual potency – definition
Sexual potency in the common definition is the ability of an organism to have sexual reactions, measured by their frequency in a unit of time. In short, it is a man’s ability to have sexual intercourse.
Statistical research shows that libido problems can affect up to 15% of men, and the number of cases increases every year. Lack of satisfaction with sexual life can lead to distorted perception of oneself, low mood, sometimes even depression. Before you start treating your potency, it’s important to know what factors affect your potency.
See also: Ranking of potency tablets – the most effective supplements against male problems.
Impotence dysfunctions in men – causes
There are factors that can affect male impotence dysfunction. By reducing them, we have a chance to improve our sexual performance.
Stress as a temporary phenomenon can affect feelings of excitement and libido, but if it lasts too long, it is associated with impotence disorders. Avoiding long-term stress and slowing down the pace of life are the first steps towards getting rid of the potential problems caused by stress. Relaxing exercises or baths, as well as a strong, healthy sleep will be helpful.
In order to improve your potency, you should consider a proper diet. Below you will find the list of ingredients that are advised to maintain sexual fitness. I will now mention the products that should be avoided in order to not develop erection problems.
- alcohol – we’re all human and have needs, but remember that alcohol dilates blood vessels, making it impossible to retain blood in the cavernous bodies of the penis. Moreover, it damages the liver, which is responsible for the proper metabolism of testosterone in the body. Small amounts of alcohol will certainly not do any harm, but you should refrain from frequent parties that involve alcoholic beverages;
- processed meat products – we should beware of sausages and other products containing mechanically separated meat. You can eat them occasionally, but they should disappear from the daily menu as they contain a lot of additives and unhealthy fats;
- yellow cheese – although it has a lot of calcium, it also contains fat. If you love cheese, it is best to choose low-fat from organic production;
- fast food – frequent visits in fast food bars, which offer products with high doses of artificial substances, rich in unhealthy fats, can contribute to the deterioration of sexual performance.
Lack of physical activity
You don’t have to torture yourself at the gym right away, although systematic training 2-3 times a week is recommended for everyone. Physical activity will improve circulation and energy, and will also positively affect libido.
Too much sugar
Sugar in any diet should be limited. A diet rich in sugars lowers the level of gonadotropic hormones (a group of hormones that affect the functioning of gonads, i.e. ovaries and testicles). As a result, disrupted hormones affect the balance between testosterone and estrogen.
Toxins from the environment
Unfortunately, we live in times when we are poisoned by our own environment. We are still exposed to pollution from water, air and food. When they get to our body, they cause, among other things, disturbances of the endocrine system. It is difficult to cope with the risk of air or water poisoning, but we can avoid heating products in plastic packaging and start consuming as much fresh and natural food as possible.
Potency diet – essential ingredients
Men’s diet for potency should include vitamins and minerals. Below I present those that are necessary for us to maintain sexual fitness.
Unsaturated fatty acids
They are found in fish and seafood, nuts, seeds and linseed. Fatty acids are not only an energy fuel, they also strengthen immunity and have anti-inflammatory properties. They are essential for the proper functioning of the body.
Too little zinc can contribute to the loss of libido. Zinc improves the natural production of testosterone. Among the aphrodisiacs, many of them are products rich in zinc, such as oysters, seafood, sea fish, nuts, pumpkin seeds.
Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that improves the body’s immune system. It also shows properties supporting the excretion of heavy metals. The largest amounts of selenium are found in offal, crustaceans and fish.
It has a direct effect on the amount of testosterone in the blood. It is synthesized by the skin from UV rays, but in autumn and winter it is worth supplementing it in the diet. The best sources of it are eggs and oily fish.
Glycine and Proline
Glycine and proline are two amino acids that are found in large quantities in connective tissues. They have a positive effect on the balance of neurotransmission in the brain, which results in better sleep quality, which is crucial for maintaining good health and sexual fitness.
The hormone secreted by the thyroid gland. It is responsible for vitality and sexual performance. To make it function properly, you need choline, iodine, protein, vitamins from the B, C, E group.
Arginine is an amino acid, which is essential for the production of nitric oxide, and that is crucial for erection. Arginine is found in linseed, wholegrain products, mackerel, sunflower seeds and sesame.
Check it out too: Titan Gel – an effective preparation for penis enlargement?
Potency diet – what to eat?
In order to keep sexual fitness, men’s diet should consist of:
- wholemeal bread;
- pumpkin seeds;
- lean meat;
- brown rice;
Potency diet – spices
For a better effect, it is worth adding spices to dishes, which improve genital blood circulation and thus have a great effect on potency:
- Black mustard seeds;
- Black pepper.
Diet for potency – natural aphrodisiacs
- Oysters – contain a large amount of zinc and other ingredients that increase testosterone levels in men;
- Shrimps and prawns – considered to be an aphrodisiac because of their high zinc, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium content.
- nutmeg – in the Middle Ages called ‘lovers’ spice’, a pinch of this product is said to help improve libido;
- Ginger – works best when consumed raw. It stimulates genital blood circulation, strengthens and prolongs the erection.
- Watermelon is called natural viagra. It adds energy and strengthens the desire for sex;
- Peaches – contain a lot of vitamins and trace elements, which affect the desire and strengthen the sensations. Similarly, although apricots and plums have a slightly lesser effect.
Dietary supplements for improving potency
If you want to supplement your diet with nutrients supporting potency, it is worth reaching for proven dietary supplements, such as Eron Plus, containing l-arginine, maca root, ground mace and a number of vitamins that will improve your erection, increase its length and improve your sexual experience.